Wednesday 12 March 2008

2D vs 3D??

i remember last simester during animation theory this question came up. We also had to do a presentation about it. 3D defenatly is the future, it cant be stopped. Does not mean its better than 2D. I do love my Disney, Famiy Guy and a lot more, mostly from my childhood but nowadays i am prob into 3D more. 
Its the technology thats got everyone hooked. I dont think it will wipe out 2D but things have changed alot since the days of A trip to the moon. I mean if someone pitched an idea to Blue Sky, Pixar or some other leading animation company that they wanted to go back to hand drawn, recording images, technicolor stuff theyd be thrown out the door.
Although Disneys not going down without a fight but if his next animation which is completly hand drawn is not successful then it will be back to mooching off Pixar for animation.

No comments: